Home. It’s the most welcoming, most comforting and most defining place in our lives. Your home is where dreams are shared, families are created, relationships mature – where life happens. Our goal is to provide you with quality carpet products that offer a positive and lasting effect on your home. Products that beautify your home, enhance décor, meet your specific comfort, performance and budget needs, and stand the test of time. To help achieve our goal, we’ve created a library of carpet knowledge, style choices, shopping tips, buying considerations and maintenance dos and don’ts. It’s all conveniently contained in this section of our website.
Modern carpet traces its roots to ancient times, when cultures passed hand-tying and knotting skills from generation to generation. The Sixteenth Century brought merchant adventurers and explorers home to Europe and with them the awareness and desire for rich textiles and rugs from the East. It wasn’t long before the appreciation of textile floor coverings took off, came to America, and became one of the most fundamental and beautiful parts of our modern home interior. Carpet continues to be popular for many reasons.
Advantages of Carpet
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children’s knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surface floors.
- Carpet comes in a wide variety of colors, tones and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many patterns and textures allowing it to be the focus of the room or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can be installed in any room in your home, and requires little or no subfloor prep, unlike many hard surface installations.
- Carpet is an excellent value.